You can give us a tip to make this translation and the translators keep alive.
ESPECIALLY FOR MANHWA, YOU CAN GIVE A TIP HERE. Thank you~
PLEASE DON’T SHARE MY TRANSLATIONS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA. YOU’RE GOING TO EXPOSE ME TO THE AUTHOR(S) OR OFFICIAL WEBSITE. IF THAT WERE HAPPEN, I WILL BE FORCED TO STOP TRANSLATIONS. SO LET’S AVOID THAT TOGETHER! ^ ^

***

PLEASE!!

DON'T SHARE OR REPOST!!

***

Hello… Sorry I disappeared again
(_ _|||)
Last week and these few days have been my worst days.
(ó﹏ò。)
First, there's a problem with my college schedule (again!).
Secondly, my WiFi has trouble.
Third, my laptop is experiencing problems so it must be reinstalled.
ಥಥ
Thank goodness now the problem is resolved. I hope that no more problems will happen to me.
Okayy, enough with the talk. Please enjoy The Great Wish Chapter 28…
O(≧▽≦)O

***