Chapter 4 We Desire a Form


Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly

Support us on Ko-Fi to make this translation and the translators keep alive.

Part 6

    From that point on, Tsurayuki wrote the scenario at an amazing speed. He didn't make unnecessary detours, and the redundant narration he used to do was reduced, so he could concentrate on tracing my plot carefully.

"At this speed, we'll have the script ready a week before the recording."

    Keiko-san seemed relieved when I called to report our progress.

"What kind of magic did you use? Was there a reason why you were suddenly able to write consistently?"

"I didn't do anything. I just talked to him properly and straight to the point."

    Yes, I hadn't done anything particularly special.

    I was just reaffirming with Tsurayuki the goal of completing the game. We just talked about what we would put aside for now.

"I knew he would understand."

    Game production is teamwork.

"That's encouraging. Let's keep it up until the end?"

    Even after I hung up the phone with Keiko-san, my enthusiasm was still high.

"...From here is the last spurt."

    Don't let your guard down and go towards master up.
(TLN: game development deadline)